PersonplacethingPersonplacething

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gettin' Fancy Gettin' Fancy

Amazing. I love the whimsical melody combined with the heavy background that suddenly collapses into the 1.2 gigawatts halfway through the song. Good job.

Suezo responds:

Hey thanks! I had a lot of fun making this one.

Zo.

~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

Incredible

Easily one of my favorite Dubsteps here on NG

Fried Egg (Friday Parody) Fried Egg (Friday Parody)

Haha

I prefer this version over the original. Very original and nice take on the song. I must say this made me hungry for some fried egg. :P

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

Powerful

I like dubstep due to its driving rhythms, and this is one of the most powerful songs I have ever heard. Though I don't have much to say, I greatly enjoyed this song.

TheBiocide responds:

Thank you, my friend. I'm glad you think so highly my stuff :)

[UE] Part V - B (Ultimate Ed.) [UE] Part V - B (Ultimate Ed.)

Wow

This is quite the invigorating metal piece. I generally don't comment on Heavy Metal, but I find this to be one of my favorite power songs on Newgrounds. 10/10 and keep at it!

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Awesome.

Ever since I saw the flash, I couldn't help but laugh at all of the purposefully pronounced misspellings. I love the way you read this, and you have a talent for Voice Acting. Keep up the good work!

The Greatest Song In the The Greatest Song In the

Loved it!

The intro struck me as being just a simple piano theme, but it seemed to be telling me to just get up and do something instead of sitting in front of the computer all day.

Not a bad song! Make more!

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks!

Oh Damn Oh Damn

Damn.

So damn simple yet so damn awesome.

**Halo-Remix** **Halo-Remix**

Nice

The Halo community is considerably more challenging than the Call of Duty one, considering the fact that i can stay alive for five minutes in CoD while I die nearly instantly in Halo XD. This remix wasn't all that bad, considering the Halo Theme is rather famous and very difficult to improve upon. Good job.

Midnight in Winter Midnight in Winter

Wonderful

Quite a touching song, and the backstory is also very interesting. I agree with Samuel Alder's quote "Music is what is too precious to put into words," but I think there is more to music than that; music is what cannot be put into words. How do you write a book that tells you Bach's Brandenberg Concertos? How can you write Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 in words? You can't, and that is why it exists in the form of music.

I personally like the season of Winter more than the other three (mostly due to my preference of cold weather), but I think you've done a marvelous job of painting a picture with your music. I see a little boy, sitting in his home in the country, looking up at the stars and the moon on a clear night, shivering in the cold in his inadequate clothing, dreaming of a better future with a more promising life. If you were the one playing the violin in this song, I applaud your musicianship. You create such wonderful sounds with that violin, and if you were not the one playing, I congratulate your arrangement of the piece. It really is a beautiful slice of the higher plane that is pure music. An incredible way of putting what is "too precious for words", and making such a wonderfully sentimental song with it.

Aeris responds:

Wow, I'm glad that this touched you so well :D

Unfortunately, this is not me playing, however, I am able to play it. I just have to get some time in the recording studio ^^ Something I like about the violin part I wrote is that it's tailored so that it can be played on one violin.

Thanks for the review :D